CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SCHOOLS Are boRING!!!

SCHOOL:

Music: nothing much happened.... BUt I LEARND A WORD FROM DAVID AND ITS!! WHA??!

PE: Mr. Jardin made us go with the girlS!!! to play together it stinks!!!! I had to be with risa!!!Anyway.... we went fighting with anna and S-Y we lost like made... 3 to 15 LOL Then we went Vsing jun and vicky!!! ahhhh i was like a baby crying..... whaaa i was losing like mad with them.... - -: It was i think 6 to 13... I had to go to music again!! I WANT A REMATCH!!!!!!

Math: Nothing happened its just that we ate a red thingy.... LOL!!! (I have no idea whats it called...)

Sc. AHHH TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!! ME AND ALI WENT VICE PRINCIBLE OFFICE and his name is Mr. Kollembeck. I DONT CARE IF HIS NAME IS SPELLED WROUNG!!!!!! Ok me and ali were at his office ok this is how it goes..... Ali told Mr.COO COO that he was late in SC then Mr.Coo coo called to his math teacher and said: was he late? at ur class? she said yes he was... Then mr. coo coo said : oh just checking then he gave him a late passs.... NOFARE!!! I... said to MR. Chiken i was talking in SC.... then he wrote me DETENTION!!!! NOFARE!!!!!!!!! GRR!!!!!!!!!! STUPID CHIKEN!!!

Chinese: IT WAS GREAT!! WE WATCHED A SHOW CALLED DOCTOR WHO?

LA:NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

S.S.:......... test!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN TWIZ!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!! I HAD TO HIT MY SELF ON THE TABLE TO THINK.....


ANYWAY.....ITS FRIDAY!!!! I mean.... thursday!!!! LOL I hope u alll have fun in this weekend!!

0 comments: