CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's Just Not Desame Without You


This is for the question
the question is at the bottom!

Today was AwEsOmE!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday at night At 7pm
we went driving to Shanghai....
When I got their it was 12pm
Nothing really happened its just that
I had to redue my passport and the other thing is that
My mom's friend and her daughter gave me a
Question and its...

You wanted to cross a thin bridge to the
other side and in 1min
you can only cross half of the bridge.
On the half of the bridge their is a guard
and the guard always say go away!
Then you went back from where you started..
How can you cross the bridge?

( You can not use physics or hands )
( You can only use your LEGS!!!! ONLY!!!! )

Clue: The guard will make you go to the other side by t.....

Im still thinking and i cant get the anwser....

Anyway hope you ENJOY!!!

0 comments: