CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Never Said I Hate U

THINGS WENT FUN!!! Oh yeah just a reminder worldmathday is a web site its about math.... buts its better than learning!!! If u want to join please write Team (country) for ex. Team America.
Ill say what team would u join just write that =) REMIND: worldmathday = WMD
http://www.worldmathday.com/ U CAN KICK SOME BUTS!!!!! BY USING UR BRAIN!!!!! LOL!!

ART: WE PlAYED WMD 50mins!!!!!

PE: At first we played little fishies then we played HOCKY!!!!!!! HOCKY!!!!!

MATH: We went playing 30mins of WMD!!!!!!Then went back to learning...

SC: IT WAS COOL!!!!! .............. wait......... I forgot....... what we did....... ANYWAY I THINKED WE PLAYED WMD!!

Chinese: omg... i frogot.....

LA: .............

SS: THIS I MUST KNOW................ ................. OH YAH!!! WE WENT ACTING THE WHOLE TIME AND AT THE LAST 20 mins we went studying... BOOO!!!!

I GUEsSS TOMOROW WILL BE BETTTER!!!!

0 comments: