CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Im In Love With U

Yesterday was great I played with Ali and Maddie!! It was Fun!!
We walked around the compound and talked about things.
At Night we built a bamboo house witch is made of bamboo.... I got Scratched by a twig.....

Today was nothing... Everyone went to church except Me and Ali....
We just went playing a game called vside! Its cool!!! Its an online game which is not runscape..... Its just where u can hang out friends, have ur own house, u dance, laugh, and MORE!!!!
HOPE U COME AND VIST!!! www.vside.com/

At Lunch I was gone from Ali's house. I went to 4 points and ate lots of stuff with my mom and sis. At night me and my sister Qian tang jiang just for a little walk. I saw stars again, I still cant belive in china U can see stars!!

1 comments:

madzrox said...

Lol, im suprised u could see stars