CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Is this real or is this my dream?

AHHH!!!!! TODAY WAS TOTALLY NOT COOL!!!!
MR.COO COO SAID I HAVE TO GO TO DETENTION 2 TIMES!!!!!!

Art: Nothing really happened its just that we went to assembly. At assembly they just talked rules and academic probation. Well.... the fun thing is Mr.Maki throw free stuff at us and we were like dogs stealing bones.

PE: We played random sports, I guess that's all...

Math: Nothing happened we were studying for the test.

SC:nothing happened, well Ali and me just went to Mr. Coo Coo office.

Chinese: Nothing happened.

LA: We went reading whole time in school. IN THE MIDDLE OF READING MY PHONE RANG!!!! ANF EVERYONE IN THE CLASS WENT LOOKING AT ME...... THEN I said to Mr.Jardon AGAIN!!!! Then he said yes again....!!!! WHY!!! MY PHONE!!!!

S.S: Nothing happened....

I guess.... Today was just a bad day for me.... O O

0 comments: