CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Somthing Was Missing

Today,
Was the worst.... At my house i went breaking everything i was angry and stuff... my mom went shouting at me to clean and stuff and my sister was telling to me what happened?
I was so mad that i shouted at them..... My sister saw me this angry when i was little... My mom was like wtf!!! Then she said is that really you?
Everything got way over.... From yesterday night to now i was angry the whole time....
I never thought i was this angry before....

Today morning,
I woke up 5:30 AM
I was thinking about last night....
I tryed to stop thinking about last night but i cant..

At Lunch man oh boy.... If u see me.... my room was a mess..... Good thing no one saw it.... or my mom will shout at me again....

Dinner was the worst.... I dont want to even talk about it..... ~o~

I hope I'm not this angry... tomorrow....

5 comments:

bluestar★ said...

aha.i have broken a pencil in half when i was mad last week.

Jenny's blog said...

omg cutie u remember me?
aww
i got ur comments :):)

Jenny's blog said...

how r u tho?

Jenny's blog said...

okay i'll add u but how?

Rucky said...

Im great! since ppl changed here....
U can add me like how u added vicky and becca
=D